Thursday, September 05, 2024

Life : A circle of events


 Life indeed is a circle of events. 

Major incident shakes the entire country, people protest , things don't change, people forget. 

Glorious wedding celebration of Industrialist daughter, and they fly out soon after that, create a personal economy bigger than the countries Internationally? 

Every monsoon, there are land slides, flood; roads filled with potholes, govt. decipher the funds received in the name of grands and relief contributions.  Nothing is done to fix, but once the amount is collected attention of the people is diverted to other events. 

There is olympics, big hopes, propaganda,  highest populated country in the world, 7th largest country, but unable to get any gold? Where are we in the medal tally? Not even in the top fifty? Someone who raise voise against politician about to win a medal, is disqualified overnight?

Rape, women harassment,  CM wanted to offer 10 lakhs as compensation to the family, the father said, I lost my daughter and I dont want to sell my daughter now. He said , being a tailor I could raise her to be a doctor, now I don't need any money to live the rest of my life in exchange of my daughter's life .

Hema commission report pending since last 5 years, why did it have to come out at this point in time? Amma team members resign, to form another committee. All preplanned?

Amidst all these news, what is the undercurrent real news? Who knows? 
 










No comments: