Wednesday, September 04, 2024

What book to write next? Chat GPT

 Question are same, answers will vary depending on our seeds. How can we find what book to write next? 


My One Mission In Life






Top 5 things I want to achieve in the next 10 years

-

-

-

-

-




My top 5 personal interests/hobbies/passion or topics I am always passionate about

-

-

-

-

-




My top 5 skills or talents from childhood

-

-

-

-

-



My top 5 unique professional interests or unique key areas I have worked for <number> of years or have a lot of experience in

-

-

-

-

-





6 Unique Topics or types of books I always love to study or read

-

-

-

-

-

-




6 Areas that I have a lot of experience in

-

-

-

-

-

-



Is there any big challenge you have overcome in your life? If yes, share more about it here.








3 Types of Books I Would Never Get Bored Of 

-

-

-




 3 Aspects About My Personality That I Love

-

-

-




6 Achievements / Awards I Have Received

-

-

-

-

-

-



6 Things I Would Like To Do When I Have All The Money & Time In The World


-

-

-

-

-

-



3 Examples Of Authors Who I Want To Become In The Future

-

-

-




3 Influencers/Leaders/People who have influenced me big way

-

-

-




6 Lessons I Have Learned In Life The Hard Way

-

-

-

-

-

-



—------------------------------------------------


Prompt 1 – Interest Summary

Write a simple 1000-word summary about me and my top 3 prominent themes for book writing right now.

{Copy paste the above question and answers) 

 —-----------------------------


Prompt 2 – Affirmations

Knowing my mission, my goals, create 10 affirmations for me to read every day.

Knowing my mission, my goals, create 10 affirmations for becoming a visionary author to read every day.

Knowing my mission, my goals, create 10 affirmations for growth to read every day.

Create 10 affirmations for health to read every day.

Create 10 affirmations for wealth to read every day.

 

—---------------------------------------------------


Prompt 3 – Finalizing the book ideas

Analyze my life experiences, passions, personal interests, talents, life lessons, achievements and traits, and let me know the top 3 book ideas around which I can build a reader community. Give me a short one-paragraph explanation of why I must choose any of those 3 book topics. Give me separate 3 book ideas for fiction and non-fiction.

Based on these 3 book ideas, which could be the ONE IDEA you feel will make a greater impact in the world? Just enter the Book Idea.

Based on these 3 book ideas, which could be the ONE IDEA you feel can help me create more wealth? Just enter the book idea.

If my author season is to go for <something light> or <something research driven> or <something serious> or <impactful>, which topic I should pick for writing.

If you had to choose ONE BOOK IDEA for me between the TWO given my author season is <>, what would it be and WHY? Explain to me in one paragraph.

(Author season - choose your author season - 

Light work, no pressure work, intense work, moderate work, less research driven, heavy research driven…)

If I pick IDEA <>, what is the ideal target market for this book given that I want to build impact and wealth. Share the 6 attributes of this target market.

If I have to write and publish this book in next 2 months, what is the ideal word count for this book?

Assuming I will write upto 35000 words, can I write multiple books in this series? Share the book series details in a paragraph.

Suggest a catchy title for this book

No comments: