Thursday, September 16, 2021

Be Vital - Robert Riopel

 Become:

Real : Good, Bad and Ugly

Relevant

Repeatable

Becoming Vital in your life

V

I

T

A

L

The Authority master key

V.I.T.A.L

Acronym will keep things simple.

I am V, you are Vital.

·        Virtuoso – A person who has a special knowledge or skill in the field.

·        Imprint – To make an impression and have an effect.

·        Tractable – Easily worked, shaped or otherwise handled, malleable

·        Attitude – Manner and disposition with regard to a person

·        Loyal – Giving firm & constant support and allegiance

 

You don’t start at the top, if you want to do what I do, you will have to start where I started.

You become in direct proportion in the value you give.

People with less knowledge and experience make more money, because they make an imprint.

Choose to be Happy.

Design your day in such a way that procrastination don’t play.

No comments: