Wednesday, September 29, 2021

How to stop self-sabotaging : Thaddeus Lawrence

 There are only two ways things happen:

·        Thing happen to you – you are a victim

·        Things are created by you – you are a champion

You are responsible for creating. Be a Champion.

Life is like a multi day ultramarathon. 

Everyday you need to get up and do it again, and be better. Be closer to the finish line.


Thaddeus Lawrence is one among few who is part of the 'Four Desert clubs'.


Principals of success in every race is almost the same.

Mindsets are transferable and are universal.

Racing world to real world.

·        First principal is to get to the finish line , you have to get past your start line. - In a car you cannot get anywhere unless you ignite.

·       Why?

1.      What is compelling about this goal? From I can’t to compelling reason to do

2.      What drives you?  - Intellectual don’t move, Integral moves.

3.       What if I were’nt trying to prove to anything to ANYONE INCLUDING MYSELF? – Proving to Purpose.

What?

4.      Are my goals in harmony? Black and white to Multi-coloured

 Is it an attraction or in alignment to me? Attraction to alignment

 Do you have the right mix of challenge and capability? Freeze to flow – Not easily but with ease. Easy you will be bored, and difficult it will be stressful.

 How?

Discipline to Distinction:  What distinction am I creating for myself? 

Willpower to Environment:? Does my environment set me up for success

Big to Small: What is that one small step for me today?




8.       



No comments: