Wednesday, June 15, 2022

The foundation of Happiness and Success - Sawan Kapoor

 

·       I understand that when ego comes, everything else goes…and when ego goes, everything else comes.

Healthy ego is one that recognise the need of the hour,  light in others.

·       I understand that in the sway of emotion, intelligence does not work; hence I will abstain from action and decision-making in an emotional state ….for which I need to actively develop a calmness through introspection

Think of the typewriter ribbion – continuum of thought in your mind – purpose of meditation is to cut that ribbion. – To become thoughtless. Look inwards. 

·       I understand that it is not what I feel within, but the expression of my thoughts and feelings, that makes a difference in relationship.

Want to lose weight, don’t have gulabjamun or chola batura.

·       I understand that people relate with me much more for what they can be with me, than what I am with them.

Company hires me for their need, not our need. Ego is the eye to you. You have to win from it

·       I will take the U turns in my life, for I understand that ‘whose life’ matters much more than ‘whose mistake’.

People because of their Ego, blames other. That person is not a good leader. Nothing is in whose mistake it is, always have the ability to take ‘U’ turn.

·       I understand that Gratitude and Disturbance cannot co-exist.

Mind float like a dove, action like breaking a road. Mind breaking a road, action like you are a dove. Mind can only be in one state of energy at one time.

It's your choice. Two wolves - good and bad - what will I become? The one I feed. Make a list of all things you are grateful for. 

·       I will drop hurt by forgiving others, and I will drop guilt by forgiving myself.

If you keep carrying all the guilt,  - express, how sorry, stupid and wrong you are – the person might yell for an hour ; but if your sincerely express form heart – It takes lot of courage to do it. But that sitting you is like a poison.

·       I will find the elusive balance between being a choice maker and a consequence receiver

There are things that will happen to your life, where it is okay to accept – it is not a big deal, if you put up – food to eat; there are places, where I have to be a choice maker.  You have to understand the balance between these two.

·       I understand that neither all my expectation will be fulfilled, nor all my expectations will remain unfulfilled, for in the end I know that life is just a game.

Focus need to be in the process. Find the lock, for which you are the key.

·       I, as the enlivening force for the various roles of my life, I will focus more on what I can give than what I can receive.

To be a leader, it is about giving. Don’t worry about what you get. Be happy and get a peaceful sleep. 

·       I understand that my life is my responsibility, and blaming is not allowed.

·       I further understand that my life is not shaped by the consequences of events, but my counter -choices to those consequences.

Best time to plant a tree is now, if you planted 20 years before it would be giving fruits but that cannot be done now.  Whatever you do, you will become good at it – good or bad.

·       I understand that attituded do not care where I shape them, but once shaped they become my behaviour either creating me or destroying me.

If nipped in the bud, it would have been easier, keeping it for long, it will become a dynamite. Take action.

·       I understand that the beliefs I hold at the beginning of the journey, define the journey.

Surrender – is number one factor for success.

·       I understand desires become deservingness only through consistent, directed, self-motivated, intelligent effort.  

Dream without a plan is dream, you have to be your own gene in your life.

 I will begin from where I can begin, for I understand , small beginnings with incremental improvement and sustained progress will lead to humongous possibilities.

 I will practice dynamic acceptance – by accepting the unchangeable, changing the changeable and removing myself from the unacceptable. 

·       I can change myself if and only if I change what goes into my mind.

Pick story that empowers you. Thank that person whom you don’t like in your life. They came to your life, for you to become a leader.

·       I understand to live life in totality is to live every moment of my life intensely, and enthusiastically. 

      Now is called present, because it is a gift - Kunfu panda - first part. 

·       I understand that growth needs transformation, transformation needs change, change needs transition, and transitions are never comfortable. 



Whatever (Joy, anger, worry) you practice  you will get very good at it. – What you practice in your life? – Gratitude is a gateway drug to happiness. 

Good ego, recognises other peoples importance, and know their place in the worlt. Your respect comes only when you give respect. A healthy ego understands that.  


No comments: