Monday, January 09, 2023

Alway Look Up

 Look Up to one another, look up to what you want. 

J4H movie reminded me of how as a child , especially when we visited on holidays to Kerala, I was told to walk with my chin/head down. I always wondered why? Though I do not whistle then or now, this was my being not feminine. 

Why should we look down because we are woman? Even now I feel the other way around. How has God created human? Men are taller than Women. Why? Because for a complete and whole life, Women have to look up to men and men have to look up (down) to women. The problem with the world is that women keep looking down, and men keep their head high, and thus both fail to see each other. 

“… and now and then we could look up and give each other a thought,

because I think he could have beautiful thoughts,

and we could just let each other be less lonely in our loneliness.”

― Charlotte Eriksson, You're Doing Just Fine

“Every time it feels like the world is out of control, all I have to do is look up, and I remember there is an order to everything. There is someone bigger than my problems, bigger than the Mist, bigger than anything that can happen in this world. And because of that, I can breathe a sigh of relief.”

― Morgan L. Busse, Secrets in the Mist

“Never look down upon yourself, for you never know how many people look up to you.”

― Gift Gugu Mona

“How do I deal with people who look down on me? I look up at them.”

― Ljupka Cvetanova, The New Land

“Become the person your younger self would want to look up to”

― Goitsemang Mvula

“There’s always a reason to look up.”

― A.D. Posey

“Stars don’t beg the world for attention; their beauty forces us to look up.”

― Jordan Hoechlin

“Why is it when we were kids we looked up at the stars... But now they seem to be looking down on us...?”

― Leonardo Donofrio, Old Country


A beautiful world of complementary barter is how the world began in the cave age

Gender roles took over from Cave age to agricultural age so the gender bias

The man became the identity - women started to have identity to show that she was taken.

These started becoming negative 

Then came information age

But then revolutionary change - Contraceptive, Education - My womb, my choice. 

Woman started feeling why should not my daughters get what my son gets

Role of Man and Woman started becoming complementary

Now Woman is coming back and the next decade is going to be the year of woman. 

When Feminine and Masculine is in balance, world will be better.

Mutualism is the key.  Can do everything by self, but it would be so much fun, to have someone to share it with. Both should do mutually exclusive things. 

Nobody will down the other for doing others job. 

If you do not treat a woman like Goddess and do not treat a man like god they would not treat you like one. 

Look after the Man's Ego - Make the man feel happy to be with you. The way you make your man feel is important. So also it is applicable to woman - we have had 1000 s of years of injustice and our heart has shrunk. Our job is to keep people around us happy. Learn to change your state. 

Emotions of a woman and Ego of a man should always be looked after. Man should look after the emotions of the woman.

More you appreciate and acknowledge it will help. 

Your physiology change your psychology. Wonder women, super man - head and chin up, hands on hip. Stand like that daily for some time. You will feel more confident. 

No comments: