Friday, October 01, 2021

Gratitude - Thank you

 Am not sure where to start, my heart is filled with joy and gratitude as I book back at my life. There have been so many people who have lit light in the walk of my life. My salutations, to all who have made my life here worth living. 

To my parents who gave me this life,

To my teachers who gave me light,

To my friends who have been by my side through thick and thin,

To my sister and her family, to my husband and his family and for all others for accepting me as I am,

To the nature who gave us the morning, the flowers, the sky, the rivers, the grass, the evenings, you have made the life colorful,

The almighty, who gave me all these as alms from up above, 

If there is one more life, I wish to be reborn here again as I am now,

Enjoying the daily bliss, else this time stop by here, may good memories last this lifetime.

Thank you all who made my life worth living, who were my co-passengers in this life. 

Thank you all my fellow travelers who have shared the joys and sorrow with me,

Thank you for all the senses that I was gifted with, and for my health so I could lead my life,

Thank you for my job and my colleagues who helped me enjoy the journey and overcome the obstacles, 

Thank you for all the freedom that I had, for my safety

Thank you for my school, collage, classes, and my various offices,

Thank you for my various abodes in and out of India,

Thank you for all the help that has come from various quarters, known and unknown, 

Thank you for all that I have received, receiving and am yet to receive. 

I offer the flowers of tears from my eyes and many salutations to all who have made my life here worth living. 

My gratitude and Pranams!

May this world be a happy, healthy, peaceful and beautiful place with people blessed!

Thank you! Thank you! Thank You!

No comments: