Saturday, November 06, 2021

Death & Hope - Zindagi Eak Safar Hey Suhana, Yeha Kal Khya ho, Kisne Jana

 One day you may hear a voice for the last time; and you never know which day that would be.

A POWERFUL poem by Prof Lee Tzu Pheng

Sip your Tea

Nice and Slow

No one Ever knows

when it’s Time to Go,

There’ll be no Time

to enjoy the Glow,

So sip your Tea

Nice and Slow.

Life is too Short but

feels pretty Long,

There’s too Much to do, so much going Wrong,

And Most of the Time You Struggle to be Strong,

Before it’s too Late

and it’s time to Go,

Sip your Tea

Nice and Slow.

Some Friends stay,

others Go away,

Loved ones are Cherished but not all will Stay.

Kids will Grow up

and Fly away.

There’s really no Saying how Things will Go,

So sip your Tea

Nice and Slow.

In the End it’s really

all about understanding Love 

For this World  

and in the Stars above,

Appreciate and Value who truly Cares,

Smile and Breathe

and let your Worries go,

So Just Sip your Tea

Nice and Slow."

When I'm dead.

Your tears will flow

But I won't know

Cry with me now instead.

You will send flowers, 

But I won't see

Send them now instead

You'll say words of praise 

But I won't hear.

Praise me now instead

You'll forget my faults,

But I won't know.....

Forget them now  instead.

You'll miss me then,

But I won't feel.

Miss me now, instead.

You'll wish You could have spent more time with me,

Spend it now instead

When you hear I'm gone, you'll find your way to my house to pay condolence but we haven't even spoken in years.

Look for me now.

People should move on, and not become a prisoner of the past. You grieve. There is no better medicine than grieving. You grieve in private. But come back to life with vigor. All of these is true generally, especially during these times, when there is no hope for tomorrow. Nothing can be more wrong than that. 

"Most of the excuses I made...

- not enough time

- not enough money

- not enough knowledge

- not the right connections

...were just ways to avoid the real bottleneck: Not enough courage.

There was always a small step I could have taken—if I had the guts to take it.

No comments: