Tuesday, November 02, 2021

Horror for bad boy

A story written by 10 year old Nephew. 99th of 2021

Characters:Narrator Neil , Keymon , Rohan , Rahul , Teacher Mishra , Mini , Sid , Disguised Ghost

 Narrator Neil : Once upon a time in a school Keymon , Rohan , Rahul , Mini and Sid studies in the same class . Keymon , Rohan and Rahul are sitting in the same bench . Keymon and Rohan are brothers . In the first period Rahul was trying to ask something .

Teacher Mishra : What happened Rahul you just had a bathroom break right now .

Keymon : So he cannot go to bathroom again , is this your justice .

Teacher Mishra : Hey when did I say that ?

Keymon : This is what judge man , no one say anything , but still you have been cheating children for a long long time .

Teacher Mishra : Keymon go and sit in your place .

Keymon : Or else what  punish us , suspend us is this much your strength to cheat  us but not any more yalagaaaaaa . Friends if I go out you continue this madness .

Teacher Mishra : Keymon .

Keymon : Sorry sir .

Narrator Neil : Keymon was talking like that because keymon , Rohan and Rahul got punishment because of Keymon's dialogs . Rahul was trying to ask what is the homework . Then at lunchtime all students eat lunch outside the classroom  Keymon saw Mini thought to do some comedy , so gone towards Mini and told .

Keymon : Where were you these days looks like your brother has been troubling you again but don't worry now I am here .

Mini : Keymon shut up your nonsenses or else I will kick you .

Keymon : Your love is a kick of my life baby .

Mini : Who did you called a baby .

Keymon : What happened looks like you are scared because anyone see us .

Mini : Now look what I will do with you .

Keymon : love then what what is the problem , hey Sid , you have been troubling your sister behind the saree shawl , to fight you I am standing here to win my love and look there my friend Rohan and Rahul  are standing there to fight you do you dare to attack us ha .

Narrator Neil : When Keymon called Sid and when he tuned towards him Rohan and Rahul was scared because Sid was the strongest , badly and fighting boy in there school . Keymon was only joking about sister  and brother .

Keymon : Don't worry Mini I will not let anything happen to your brother I promise .

Mini : Sid today you must give him a punch .

Keymon : What you are breaking my love , no now what will I do in my life .

Sid : You will get a punch or nothing .

Keymon : Sorry I am star nothing will happen to me you can do whatever you want to do with Rohan and Rahul if you want they were talking very bad things about you .

Narrator Neil : Keymon was lying and after saying that he ran away . After hearing that Sid did not punch Rohan and Rahul . Then at evening in keymon and Rohan's house their mom and dad had gone out and Keymon and Rohan were alone in the house . keymon was looking at the mirror and Rohan coming near him .

Keymon : Sorry I got to protect against Sid .

Rohan : You don't know what you have done Keymon Sid had not just punched me and Rahul he is now  coming towards our house now .

Keymon : Come on Rohan let him come who will open the door for him .

Narrator Neil : Then suddenly there was a powercut Rohan went outside the room .

Keymon : Rohan where did you go .

Narrator Neil : Then the door opened a little bit and someone was holding a candle near the door .

Keymon : Thank goodness  Rohan you got the candle I am little bit scared of darkness can you give me another candle .

Disguised Ghost : Of course I will bring you a candle too and can you give me your head .

Keymon : Mummy help ghost .



Narrator Neil : It was a disguised ghost who was holding a candle and Keymon thought that it is a real ghost . 

Disguised Ghost : I don't have a head I want a bad boy's head can you give me yours .

Keymon : Why are you catching me I am not a bad boy mummy .

Narrator Neil : Then the door had automatically gone closed and the disguised ghost was running behind Keymon and suddenly the disguised ghost sliped and got half spit up and fallen .

After seeing that Keymon got fainted . But actually the disguised ghost was Sid and Rahul . Sid was carrying Rahul and running behind Keymon And it was Rohan who closed the door . Then Rohan came inside the room .

Rohan : Wow guys very good acting and look Keymon gone fainted .

No comments: