Saturday, March 12, 2022

Daily Vision, Mission, Action


 

Mission: (1 minute)

Life  rooted in ethical values (Dharma)  the foundation. Without compromising establish meaningful relationships (Kama) and secure financial assets (Artha). In the process remember the ultimate is liberation (Moksha).

Spread Happiness all around, every time by being a responsible global human being. 

Make a difference by bringing around positive impact in the lives of 1 million people in the next 5 years. 


Connecting People, Inspiring & Improving lives, Utilising Talent. 

Values:

  1. Freedom - Safeguard and spread
  2. Finance - Life Blood, Love speed
  3. Growth - of Self and others
  4. Happiness - Every time, Everywhere, Everyone
  5. Health - First of Life
  6. Integrity - Be fair
  7. Innovative - Be Original
  8. Knowledge - LLL & Teacher
  9. Punctuality - Be timely
  10. Responsibility - Own It
  11. Respect - Part of behaviour
  12. Results - Positive
  13. Rules - Followed
  14. Share - Best way to show you care
  15. Service - Leave a Legacy
This too will pass away,

If it is to be, It is up to me.

If God brings you to this, he will bring you through this. 

Goals: (7 minutes)


A. Cash/Finance : Service, Wealth, Mastery
B. Relationship: Social, Family, Partner (Personal)
C. Health - Chemical, Physical, Emotional

Intersection of these three is our identity. 

  1. Job/Career Business: Responsible employee, spread positivity and skill, visualise the route for change
  2. Finance : Income, Savings, expenses, investments, MSPI. Money - Make, Maintain and Manifest.
  3. Health & Fitness : Food, Exercise - Chemical, Physical,  Emotional
  4. Relationship : How With others - Social, Family, Partner,
  5. Personal : Needs - Peaceful Place, People, Prayer
  6. Hobby: Read, Travel, Write, Garden
  7. CSR: Students, Climate, Help

 Vision: (6 minutes)

  1. See balance in Life, Law of Polarity - Positive and Negative in every situation
  2. See life's Synchronicities/Gratitude for teaching Life Lesson and Forgive
  3. Ask quality questions and dissolve emotional baggage

When these are clear, it helps you build your Vision. 


Coming together is beginning, Keeping together is progress, Working together is success. 





Bucket List: (4 minutes)
  • Travel around the world
  • Help others - start a profession
  • Achieve ideal weight
  • Run a marathon and take part in Triathlon
  • Trekking Himalayas
  • Connect with family, friends and people around
  • Perform kind deeds without expecting anything in return
  • Make a difference in someone's life - Be a mentor
  • Pursue my passion
  • Do Volunteer work,
  • Take care of finances and secure for old age
  • Help others achieve their dream
Affirmations: (3 minutes)


Every personality- i.e. Self-Concept -  have three parts  - Self Concept.  - Self Ideal, Self-Image, Self Esteem - what you think, what you share and what you feel.

RP – Each of us have Reference Point.

a.       Self-Ideal is the person you are most likely to become. When your Goal is clear, your self ideal will be clear. It is how you would like to be and what you would like others to see of you. Your Real Self is who you actually are, while your Ideal Self is the person you want to be. The Ideal Self is an idealized version of yourself created out of what you have learned from your life experiences, the demands of society, and what you admire in your role models.  

b.       Self-Image is who you actually are, what you think of yourself, what you think inside is what will come out. It matters a lot.  – What others think of you is none of your business. What brings it down is Comparison, limiting belief, - our thoughts are triggered by our sub-consciousness. Only we can change our image. Visualisation and Affirmation will help it.

c.       Self-Esteem is –How much you love yourself. If it crosses border, it will become Ego. Persistence is the most important to overcome anything. Watch your words, it becomes your thoughts, watch your thoughts, it becomes your life. If your self Esteem is clear, you will become unstoppable.



Self-concept (1) is unique to the individual; (2) can be positive or negative; (3) has emotional, intellectual, and functional dimensions; (4) changes with the environmental context; (5) changes over time; and (6) has a powerful influence on one's life.

Our Affirmations are our Mantras,

1.       I am lovable just the way I am, I always have been, I always will be.
2.       I am significant, a responsible individual in all my relation ship, with my family, to my employer, neighbours, friends and relatives. 
3.       I matter, I am a go to person in my family, with my friends, in office and society
4.       I am enough, I can bring about change, and positive impact in the society
5.       I am able to spread love, and teach people around to uplift them
6.       I am grateful for the abundance in my life, which I can spread around
7.       I am powerful enough to create the success and prosperity needed
8.       I am open to change and to new possibilities
9.       I am confident that my gut will guide me through all walks of life
10.   I am Thankful to every person who enrich my life and keep me going
11.   I am Happy, that I am able to spread happiness around
12.   I am glad and appreciative that money flows to me easily and effortlessly
13.   I have a great family who support each other, accept each other as they are and is healthy.
14.   I am dedicated to improving my health
15.   I accomplish anything that I set my mind on. I am unstoppable.
16.   My thoughts and opinions are valuable, and I love and respect myself
17.   I am self-reliant, energetic and inspiring.
18.   I am able to bring peace and happiness around.
19.   I believe in myself, and in the strength, I have to be a positive changemaker
20.   I am fortunate to have a great job, lovely people around, the blessings from almighty who has given me good health
21.   I am grateful that I have been able to travel and read Thanks to all those who make these possible.
22.   I am worthy of love, success, joy.
23.   I matter, I am significant, I am enough, I am worthy, I am lovable, I always have been, always will be.
24.'I am open and receptive to all the good and abundance in the universe',
25.'My income is constantly increasing, I prosper wherever I turn'
Thank you Life! My good comes from everywhere and everyone. 

The words that follow I am will follow you always. So use profound, powerful and positive words.

We are human, our mind will wander and mindlessly we will compare and want to have and be what others are. When this happens mindfully come back to you....affirm that, "I am grateful and happy for who I am and I am open to receive abundance in all ways." Do not strengthen negative or comparative thoughts...reframe and redirect...this is powerful. This is to reconnect with that beautiful unique you. - Luke Coutinho. 

Most important, to succeed is being and action taker and finisher, so affirm, I am an action taker and finisher. 

Start/Stop/Continue:









Top 5 habits that can change life drastically - We go back to old habits - so we have to go to the root-cause to make it permanent. Habits are supporting character  - think, feel and behave - Without changing this you cannot change identity, and without changing identity, you cannot sustain habit - think, feel, act - Stop criticising yourself - decisions you make are choices and not mistakes - show up for your growth; set your boundaries - stop saying yes to everything and say no to many things - the more you say no in your life, better your life will become. 2 - emotions. 3-  thoughts - Eat healthy and exercise daily. 4 - write 10 top goals of your everyday. 5 - write down what your are grateful for. 


Meditation:  (10 minutes)

Pyramid meditation: https://youtu.be/dvq8TGMJfoQ

  • Slow breathing - inhale and exhale
  • Walking by the sea shore - Sunrise , listening to the waves
  • Reflection - 5 elements strength - Water - mercy, Sun - fire, Air - strength, Knowledge - Depth, Earth - patience. - Rays coming from there to your body
  • Body - Let the energy from the 5 elements flow into you. Feel it, be relaxed
  • Gratitude - Open your eyes. 

SAVERS Technique
S - Silence
A - Affirmations
V - Visualisation (Future goal, where, How you become then)
E - Exercise
R-Reading
S- Scribing - Journalising


From Bucket List, to Goals, to Reality - Be open to receive. 
Forget How - Have Faith. Surrender.
Meditation and Mindfulness help you notice small things. 

Ask -) Believe -) Receive
Vision -) Mission -) Action
Desire -) Dream -) Do

Live a '&' life, not an 'or' life. 

No comments: