Thursday, March 31, 2022

Thank You For....

Best gift ever, my Life, my parents,

The forces that take care of life.

Best gift from my parents, my sister and

The family she added. Best gift ever



Best gift from almighty.

The Health,  Happiness and Home

Best gift of my parents,

Each of their huge family - my cousins and relatives

Best gift in the walk of life,

Friends, colleagues and Life partner

Best gift for growth,

Lessons learned in life - teachers and mentors. 

Best gift that makes me,

Body of clay, air, water, fire and senses.

Best gift that help me do this,

Having life and the opportunity and ability.

Thank you for the abundance, 

Pray, that all the good spread around. 

The beautiful earth, nature and creatures. 

Thank you for yet another year in this life,

Though I miss ....some dear ones.....

No comments: